In 2017 we had an interesting variation of new designs of combat pistols and we are going to look at the ones which stood out.
The following is a list of the best combat pistol 2017:
1. Les- Baer Thunder Ranch(Special)
This second Generation Thunder Ranch contains the following enhancements:
– A standard thickness grip,
– Skillful thumb safety,
– Has a magazine capacity of seven rounds,
– 5.0 inches barrel length.
In addition, it has the following features,
– Lowered and flared ejection ports,
– Aluminum match trigger,
– Throated barrel,
– Enhanced comfort in carrying since it has rounded corners and edges.
RRP $ 2,530.
2. Ed-Brown Compact
– Stainless barrel,
– Match grade,
– Laminated wood grips,
– 4.25 inches barrel length,
– Weighs 37 ounces,
– Has an Officer’s Model grip-frame,
RRP $2,695-$2,795 depending on the finish.
3.Browning Black Label Medallion
This is the best tiny-looking Browing 1911. It has the following unique features
– Checkered rosewood grip panels,
– Eight rounds magazine capacity,
– Weighs 18 ounces,
– Has 4.25 inches barrel length,
– A composite aluminum frame.
4. Caracal Enhanced F
Named after a medium-sized African predatory cat. This best combat pistol has the following features:
– Has an integrated trigger safety,
– Its chamber is fully supported,
– QPQ-nitride coating,
– Has 18 rounds magazine capacity,
– 4.1 inches barrel length,
– Weighs 28 ounces.
5. Cimarron Bad Boy Flat-Top
This is a well-made gun in a classic taste. The Cimarron Bad Boy has the following features:
– Has a cylinder capacity of six rounds,
– Barrel length is either 6.0 or 8.0 inches the choice is yours,
– Octagon barrelled,
6. Colt Cobra
This is a proper snub-nose with a 2.1-inch barrel.
– Six rounds cylinder capacity,
– 25 ounces weight,
– 2.1 inches barrel length,
– A stainless steel frame.
– Rubber grip with finger grooves.
Written by: bjahmwangi